Field application engineer
As a field applications engineer (FAE), you will support the sales team on the technical aspects of the products, as well as provide technical support to the marketing and service teams.
- Act as a technical product expert to the sales process in technical discussions, presentations, and demonstrations;
- Support the marketing team as a technical product expert in writing case studies and other technical promotional materials;
- Provide customers with solutions for the implementation of Kinova solutions;
- Provide installation, configuration, and commissioning services as needed (internationally);
- Develop and deliver training plans required for the implementation and operation of the products;
- Support technical writers in the development of content for customer documentation;
- Coordinate proof of concept projects with engineering and production;
- Support the after-sales service team (1st line) in investigations that require more technical knowledge and recommend product improvements.
- University degree in engineering (software, electrical, robotics, mechanical, or another relevant field);
- Minimum five years experience in a similar position;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (teamwork), leadership, autonomy, and communication;
- Ability to create and maintain lasting relationships with customers and representatives;
- Ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms to non-experts.
- Knowledge of industrial robotics standards: UL1740, ISO10218, TS15066;
- Knowledge of robotics theories and applications.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.