A more compact and more accessible option
Being the newest and most compact member in the Kinova ultra-lightweight robots series, the Gen3 lite offers a more cost-efficient option if you're looking for one or multiple professional-grade robotic arms to perform light manipulation tasks.
In addition, the Gen3 lite runs on the powerful and robust Kinova® Kortex™ open API software, so you can seamlessly share programming and collaborate with other Gen3 lite or Gen3 units.
- Ideal for mobile applications
A new standard in compact professional robots
The Gen3 lite is adaptable for all levels of expertise, so you can control your robot to perform everything from simple grasping tasks to programming more complex manipulation applications in ROS, C++ and Python.
- Efficient, transparent actuators with embedded controller.
- High-level and low-level control
- 1 kHz low level closed-loop control
- Plug and play
- Protection zones
Get started in under 30 minutes
Start teaching your robot simple manipulation and grasping sequences right away.
- Set up in less than 30 minutes
- Simple connectivity (USB, Ethernet, RNDIS)
- Connect to the Kinova Web App from any desktop, laptop or mobile device.