A More Compact and More Accessible Option
Being the newest and most compact member of the Kinova ultra-lightweight robot series, the Gen3 lite offers a more cost-efficient option if you're looking for one or multiple professional-grade robotic arms to perform light manipulation tasks. The Gen3 lite is perfectly suited for professional academic-level education needs.
In addition, the Gen3 lite runs on the powerful and robust Kinova® Kortex™ API software, so you can seamlessly share programming and collaborate with other Gen3 lite or Gen3 units.
- Highly portable
- Ideal for mobile applications
A New Standard in Compact Professional Robots
The Gen3 lite is adaptable for all levels of expertise, so you can control your robot to perform everything from simple grasping tasks to programming more complex manipulation applications in ROS, C++, and Python.
- Efficient, transparent actuators with an embedded controller.
- High-level and low-level control
- 1 kHz low-level closed-loop control
- Protection zones
Get Started in Under 10 Minutes
Start teaching your robot simple manipulation and grasping sequences right away.
- Easy set up in less than 10 minutes
- Simple connectivity (USB, Ethernet, RNDIS)
- Connect to the Kinova Web App from any desktop, laptop, or mobile device.