As a test technician, you will actively participate in the development of work methods and test benches that allow the verification of the various functionalities and specifications of products under development. You will then execute the tests following the established methods and plans. You will also have to work in collaboration with the production team so that they have the necessary tools to develop the various robotic components during production.
- Follow procedures and methods set up for engineering;
- Perform verification and validation tests of mechanical, electrical, and software systems;
- Provide technical support to the development of various test benches for the engineering and production team;
- Validate the specifications of the developed products;
- Support the R&D and prototyping team in their continuous improvement work;
- Develop tools to improve existing test methods and test benches.
- DEC in electrical engineering, industrial electronics, electromechanical automation systems, or other related fields;
- Minimum two years of relevant experience;
- Leadership, curiosity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Fluency in French and functional English.
- Experience with Solidworks, Matlab, C++, and C;
- Experience in the field of robotics;
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 standards.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...