Test developer (industrialization team)
As a test developer, industrialization team, you will actively participate in the development and maintenance of our automated test infrastructure to validate the quality of our assemblies in production.
You will ensure, in cooperation with other members of the engineering team, that the automated test coverage is adequate and meets the expected performance criteria for production rates.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the proper integration of manufacturing processes and test solutions into our manufacturing execution management system (MES).
- Define test plans and strategies;
- Functional design of test benches;
- Collaborate with the electronic and mechanical design teams for the development of test benches;
- Software design of test sequences and test cases;
- Validate and document test solutions;
- Integrate and maintain test processes in our MES system;
- Communicate with engineering on issues encountered in production;
- Participate in the community of practice to harmonize our methods and enrich your knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, computer, software engineering or equivalent;
- Three years of experience in software development or production test development;
- Relevant development experience with the Python language;
- Autonomy, proactivity, and team player;
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Experience in development on embedded systems;
- Experience in development on Linux systems;
- Knowledge of digital electronics and/or electromechanical systems;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.