Test and validation developer (three positions)
As a test and validation developer, you will actively participate in the maintenance and extension of our automated test infrastructure to validate the functionality of our software platform (Kortex) on the various robotic products.
You will ensure, in cooperation with other members of the engineering team, that the automated test coverage is adequate and increase it as new software features are introduced.
You will also ensure that any problems detected through automated testing are quickly analyzed and reported to the appropriate person within the engineering team.
- Manage, configure and maintain a fleet of robots used for testing and validation of the Kortex software platform;
- Participate in maintaining the CI/CD environment configuration to continuously deploy software loads;
- Participate in the definition of the testing and validation strategy;
- Write test plans and maintain traceability with the software requirements;
- Develop test and validation algorithms for all Kortex modules (firmware, control, application, and web);
- Develop and document automated test suites and manual tests;
- Investigate and document the root cause of problems found during tests execution;
- Work closely with software developers to implement corrective measures to solve problems found during tests execution;
- Perform test coverage analysis;
- Integrate the different software modules;
- Participate in the organization and generation of metrics and tests reports;
- Participate in the selection, development, and integration of test and validation tools.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, computer, or software engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum three years of relevant experience, particularly in automated test strategy and functional test writing;
- Relevant experience in Python and C++ programming;
- Experience with CI/CD environnements;
- Autonomy, proactivity, and team spirit;
- Ability to prioritize work;
- Presence at the Boisbriand office two to five days a week depending on the project.
- Experience with testing environments: PyTest, Robot Framework, Google Test, Selenium;
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jenkins;
- Experience with Jira;
- Experience with deployment on embedded systems;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Relevant experience in data analysis.
- Meticulous personality;
- Experience in the medical field;
- Experience with ISO 13485;
- Experience with IEC 62304.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.