Talent acquisition and integration partner
Reporting to the director of talent and continuous improvement and working in close collaboration with the talent manager, the talent acquisition and integration partner participates in all stages of the recruitment process and more specifically coordinates the writing of job descriptions, posting, telephone, and in-person interviews, and the administrative component. The talent acquisition and integration partner is also fully responsible for the onboarding and integration program and ensures its proper functioning and improvement. He/she is the key person for all internal representation activities, including support to the president/CEO.
Please note this job is 3 days/week at the office and 2 days/week at home (if desired).
- Develop or update job descriptions in collaboration with the company's managers;
- Carry out the various administrative tasks of staffing (posting positions, processing applications, sorting resumes, writing job offers, etc.);
- Conduct telephone interviews, send interview confirmations, coordinate and participate in face-to-face or virtual interviews with the managers concerned;
- Administratively manage employee files (forms, hiring letters, confidentiality and intellectual property agreements, signature follow-up, etc.);
- Document the various steps in our ATS, implement, record, and communicate key recruitment metrics (performance indicators);
- Coordinate and ensure the continuous improvement of the onboarding and integration process for new employees;
- Conduct integration follow-ups;
- Perform communications related to the arrival of new employees (internal and external);
- Act as a representative for Kinova and ensure the coordination of executive site visits (support of the Talents function to the president);
- Manage internal mentoring programs, school visits, presentations to schools, etc;
- Participate in the coordination of recruitment activities (career days, job fairs, conferences, internal activities, etc.)
- Manage internship programs;
- Maximize the use of the internal referral program;
- Participate in special projects/review of staffing processes to improve team efficiency;
- Participate in specific projects with the Talent team.
- Three to five years of recruiting experience;
- Undergraduate degree in industrial relations, human resources management, or related specialty;
- Experience in attracting new talent and managing candidate pools;
- Experience in recruiting complex positions (IT, engineering);
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and the use of social networks;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (written/verbal).
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.