Software developer C++
As a C++ software developer for robotics applications within the Integration team, you will actively participate in the development, integration, and maintenance of software extensions (plugins) for our robotics product line.
- Participate in all stages of development (design, implementation, test) of applications and software components for our robotic products;
- Carry out various tests (unit, system, functional) related to development;
- Develop and maintain our various APIs, as well as the examples of use intended for our customers;
- Develop internal software tools;
- Interact with other development teams to ensure successful integration;
- Document and present the work done to the various people involved;
- Answer second line technical questions in support of customers;
- Interact with customers as needed to better understand their needs;
- Help and propose efficient solutions to the different needs of our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, automated production, or equivalent or DEC in computer science;
- Relevant experience in programming in C++ and Python;
- Development under Linux and Windows;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and interest in teamwork;
- Leadership, autonomy, resourcefulness, and initiative;
- Fluency in English and French.
- Minimum three years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in robotics;
- Experience with real-time systems;
- Experience with CMake, Jenkins, Conan, Artifactory;
- Comfortable with using collaborative development tools such as Git, Jira, Confluence;
- Familiar with AGILE development and continuous integration practices.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.