Sales Assistant (Feuchtwangen, Germany)
When we established Kinova back in 2006, our founding principle was to empower humans to gain autonomy and improve their quality of living through our technology. To make performing the simplest activities of daily life a realistic possibility for those incapable of doing so — and to this day, that part of our mission hasn’t changed. When we design or distribute assistive solutions — from robotic arms to eating devices, from full to partial assistance — our goal is to increase each individual user’s range of capabilities, in order to help them experience greater independence, dignity, self-confidence, safety and participation in society, thus breaking free of isolation. Working for Kinova is coming to work with these same values and achieve that mission everyday, with colleagues, clients and partners. Come discover how amazing it is to be a Kinovian. Join us!
As a Sales Assistant, you will have to support the entire data entry of the sales and service process for Assistive industry, in Germany. Starting from entering offers/quotes for the salespeople, communicating to workshops the different needed documents, handling purchase orders to our different suppliers, entering and communicating sales orders, communicating to finance the documents for invoicing etc. You will also be responsible for commissioning products, inventory, logistic (shipping and handling). As a Sales Assistant, you will handle the incoming requests. (They can come by email, phone and fax). You will support in planning service and sales agendas, you will support the Sales Director in different meetings and projects.
For assistive market:
- Handle incoming inquiries and requests (telephone /emails / web/in person);
- Handle the data entry, validation and conversion of our sales process;
- Organize, maintain, update, coordinate excel documents according to quotes, orders, delivery and classify them in the appropriate location or communicate the information to the proper team;
- Support to finance, (invoicing coordination, create purchase order, receivables etc.);
- Responsible for logistics;
- Support customer service team in the logistic of technical requests;
- Help to prepare reports on overall sales performances in Germany;
- Support Sales Director in establishing forecasts for sales/support and products procurement;
- Link with Marketing manager for marketing needs i.e. material and events requirements;
- As a front-line contact, present a positive and professional image of the company to any visitor, and suppliers.
- Execute good practices and data accuracy in our CRM system;
- Other related tasks.
- Completed high school diploma;
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a sales assistant or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel advanced);
- Organized, resourceful, adaptability;
- Solution driven, autonomous;
- Openness and curiosity about the different systems to be used;
- Ease of adaptation to a fast work environment;
- Working on a flexible schedule;
- Bilingualism (German, English and French a strong asset)
- As soon as possible