Quality supervisor, Operations (temporary, 12 months)
As a quality operations supervisor, you will be responsible for a team of technicians and the quality assurance manager, Operations. You will also be responsible for managing quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) operations to contribute to quality improvement by monitoring failures in Operations (QC, Production, Post-sales service (PSS)) and ensuring the implementation of corrective actions.
Main responsibilities (supervision)
- Plan, coordinate, and prioritize quality control tasks;
- Implement measures to increase operational efficiency and reduce costs;
- Ensure that procedures and methods are followed;
- Evaluate QC capabilities and propose necessary adjustments;
- Manage and develop employees in quality assurance.
Main responsibilities (Operations teams)
- Conduct formal performance evaluations of personnel under his/her responsibility;
- Quality assurance;
- Monitor production quality indicators and determine investigation needs to improve product quality and quality system compliance;
- Contribute to the investigation and identification, and implementation of corrective actions;
- Support the post-sales service activities with respect to non-conformance management and ensure product quality after repair;
- Production and industrialization;
- Evaluate and support production changes initiated by the engineering team;
- Support the development team in the production of new products;
- Supports the implementation of technological and automation innovations in production and QC.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, industrial, or related engineering.
- Minimum five years experience in a similar position;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with different departments and all levels of personnel to present and explain quality issues and possible corrective solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness, and ability to influence;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Bilingual (French, English).
- Experience in robotics, in the industrial and/or medical field;
- Experience in metrology (CMM);
- Experience with an ERP system;
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610, ISO-13485, IEC-60601, and 21 CFR 820 standards.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.