Quality engineer assurance, Operations (12 months contract)
As a quality assurance engineer, Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products manufactured at Kinova and for handling quality issues.
- Advise on technical and documentary aspects to technicians in charge of quality control of components received at the entrance (suppliers), finished products shipped to customers, as well as equipment calibration;
- Ensure the review of manufacturing and inspection data for the release of products;
- Lead and participate in the resolution of non-conformities on parts, products, and equipment;
- Participate in the identification of solutions to resolve production stoppages;
- Write and develop the instructions and forms necessary for the activities of the quality control department;
- Participate in investigative activities aimed at improving product quality;
- Participate in operational improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, industrial, or related engineering;
- Minimum one to three years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with different departments;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness, and ability to influence;
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Bilingual (French, written English).
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610, IEC-60601, and ISO 9001:2015 standards;
- Experience in robotics, in the industrial and/or medical field;
- Experience in metrology (CMM);
- Experience with an ERP system.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.