Quality engineer assurance, operations
As a quality engineer assurance, operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products manufactured at Kinova and for handling quality issues.
- Advice on technical and documentary aspects to technicians in charge of quality control of components received at the entrance (suppliers), finished products shipped to customers, as well as equipment calibration;
- Ensure the review of manufacturing and inspection data for the release of products;
- Lead and participate in the resolution of non-conformities on parts, products, and equipment;
- Participate in the identification of solutions to resolve production stoppages;
- Write and develop the instructions and forms necessary for the activities of the quality control department;
- Participate in investigative activities aimed at improving product quality;
- Participate in operational improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, industrial, or related engineering;
- Minimum one to three years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with different departments;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness, and ability to influence;
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Bilingual (French, written English).
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610, IEC-60601, and ISO 9001:2015 standards;
- Experience in robotics, in the industrial and/or medical field;
- Experience in metrology (CMM);
- Experience with an ERP system.
As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...