Quality control technician
As a quality control technician, your main responsibilities will be to perform inspections of incoming items, during production and finished products according to drawings or inspection plans.
- Perform visual, dimensional, and functional checks of components and products, using various measuring tools and CMM;
- Document inspection results according to good documentation practices;
- Ensure that test equipment is in good condition and/or properly calibrated before use;
- Perform final inspection of finished products;
- Review device production history (DHR) and quality control documents for accuracy and completeness;
- Produce non-conformance reports (NCR) for defective items;
- Participate in failure analysis using basic knowledge;
- Support the development of work instructions, forms, and procedures.
- DEC in mechanical engineering, composite materials, or another related field;
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a quality control role or within a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of tolerancing, geometric and dimensional (GD&T) principles;
- Experience with common measuring instruments, micrometers, gauges, indicators, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Attention to detail, meticulousness, observation skills, critical thinking;
- Bilingualism (French and English written);
- Experience in the use of an ERP system;
- Experience or knowledge of NCR/CAPA processes;
- Experience in visual inspection (paint, composite parts);
- Good three-dimensional vision.
- Knowledge of quality control standards such as ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 and Z1.9;
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, GMP;
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610.
- CMM experience.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.