The prototyping technician plays a key role in the assembly of robot prototypes, in the execution of tests (mechanical and electronic), and in the research of solutions in support of the engineering teams.
- Assemble new product prototypes and perform required tests;
- Troubleshoot prototypes;
- Operate and maintain the machines used for prototyping;
- Participate in the development of assembly techniques and tooling;
- Contribute to the development, execution, and documentation of tests and validation of mechanical systems;
- May assist engineers in the design, modeling, and layout of products.
- DEP in electromechanics or DEC in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- One to three years experience in a similar position;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Leadership, autonomy, resourcefulness, and proactivity;
- Oral and written French and functional English.
Mastery of Solidworks design software
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.