Kinovian life awaits you
When you’re welcomed onto our team, consider it the beginning of a rewarding career in an unquestionably dynamic work environment. Here, you’re among passionate people who aren’t just incredibly skilled at what they do, but excited to wake up every day and do it. We’re curious, we’re eager to learn, we’re dedicated to our craft. The real sense of fulfillment you get knowing that your passion is helping to improve the human condition is palpable.
Your skills and expertise, your opinions and ideas, your enthusiasm and effort — all of these things help you create a perfect storm of opportunities to succeed today and grow down the road. Part of creating such a stimulating workplace is presenting everyone with new challenges as often as possible, and there are plenty of those to go around. Safe to say, it’s never boring here.
Working for a robotics company is pretty cool
We also ensure to take full care of our colleagues on a day-to-day basis. Simple things like providing breakfast each day to ensure a healthy start, starting a running club and giving you flexible scheduling options — just to scratch the surface — help us function better as human beings.
Working for a robotics company is a pretty cool factoid to be able to tell people about yourself, but unless you live it, you’ll never fully appreciate just how amazing it is to be a Kinovian. Join us.
Under the supervision of the production manager, you will be responsible for production managing activities.
- Plan, coordinate and prioritize production tasks
- Implement measures to increase production
- Ensure that quality procedures and methods are applied
- Ensure compliance with OHS standards
- Evaluate production capacity
- Maximize effectiveness and efficiency by participating in the working methods development
- Diploma of Collegial Studies in electronics / mechanical or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within production team (ideally in high technology)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a supervisor
- Ability to mobilize and motivate a team
- Knowledge of electronic and mechanical assembly procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Autonomy, leadership and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Experience in the robotics field
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 standards
- Soon as possible