As a mechanical designer, you will participate in the mechanical design of robotic products, their 'sustaining' maintenance, and the improvement (cost price, quality, functionality, performance) of products marketed for the medical and assistive robotics markets. You will be responsible for completing the design projects assigned to you, ensuring that the specifications are met.
- Improvement of different rotary actuator modules and development of different mechanical systems inside a robotic arm;
- Analysis and investigation of production faults and customer returns;
- Support for the development of assembly jigs, assembly sequences for the production team;
- Simulations and mechanical analyzes of the various systems developed;
- Testing and validation of mechanical/electromechanical systems;
- Document the design, analysis, and investigations in order to support product improvement.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in design and/or manufacture;
- Proficiency in design software (Solidworks);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Leadership, autonomy, resourcefulness, and proactivity;
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written).
- Experience in robotics and/or in the medical field;
- Knowledge of ISO-13485 and 21 CFR 820 standards.
- As soon as possible
What We Offer:
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...