Marketing Director (Starting Date February 2021)
The incumbent is the main contributor to the development of the strategic marketing and communication plan, including the branding strategy and the content strategy on the platforms and is responsible for its implementation. Through the deployment of tools and targeted campaigns, the Marketing Director contributes directly to reaching and exceeding the company's revenue objectives (starting date February 2021).
- Manage the development of engaging content and experiences targeting potential partners during their buying process;
- Participate in the development, implementation, and iteration of comprehensive B2B lead generation campaigns, using a variety of channels and tactics depending on campaign goals and target audiences;
- Launch of new products on the (international) market;
- Support and catalyze the company's strong revenue growth;
- Select and manage marketing agencies to support the achievement of company objectives;
- Participate in the identification of the channel strategy/generation of inbound leads;
- Deepen understanding of vertical and sub-vertical market segmentation, proactively understand the value chain from producers to distributors to users;
- Collaborate with the sales/products team to bring ideas and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally;
- Lead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including the design of test/control segmentation, test implementation, follow-up, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations;
- Work closely with directors and technical teams to develop and implement strategic marketing, including market analysis, competitive analysis, product positioning, and go-to-market strategy;
- Understand marketing KPIs and tracking tools to deliver market research, forecasting, competitive analysis, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team;
- Build, manage, mobilize, and develop a team.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or any other related field of activity;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of marketing with relevant experience as a manager;
- Experience in a company whose sales are mainly exported;
- Have experience in brand management and in the development and management of marketing campaigns and programs;
- Master the French and English language both orally and in writing;
- Web knowledge (CRM, portal, SEO, SEM);
- Have an excellent command of the Office suite and Google.
- Have a very pragmatic B2B customer-oriented approach;
- Have a data-driven decision-making methodology;
- Have an excellent sense of organization and priority management;
- Demonstrate a highly developed capacity in interpersonal relations;
- Ability to simultaneously manage several urgent files;
- Have an excellent ability to coach and develop the members of his team;
- Have a mobilizing leadership as well as the facility to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Drive towards results;
- Look for creative solutions;
- Manage talent;
- Work in partnership;
- Navigate the change.
- February 2021
What we offer:
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time ;
- Devoted and formidable work team ;
- Cutting edge technology work environment ;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual ;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation ;
- Competitive salaries ;
- Group insurance ;
- Free parking ;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles ;
- Regular social and sports activities ;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...