Manufacturing Method Specialist
As a Manufacturing Method Specialist, you will be responsible for improving production operations to ensure that objectives are met. The emphasis is on improving quality, efficiency, and costs.
You will be able to influence and evolve the design of our current and future products in order to simplify assembly and manufacturability.
You will help minimize production issues to ensure optimal business performance.
- Support production teams to resolve assembly problems and ensure continuity of operations;
- Measure, analyze, and improve the assembly processes of our products;
- Define and develop various assembly tools and jigs to improve productivity;
- Develop processes to improve productivity;
- Design and develop your t equipment;
- Support the development team in the production of new products;
- Act as an advisor in DFMA;
- Influence the design of future products to ensure quality and manufacturability;
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies related to production;
- Constantly optimize the performance and efficiency of our processes based on the growth in production volumes.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, or another related field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in design software (SolidWorks);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with different departments and all levels of staff in order to present and explain complex technical issues and possible corrective solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Leadership, autonomy, resourcefulness, and the ability to influence;
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Experience in robotics and/or in the medical field;
- Knowledge of ISO-13485 and 21 CFR 820 standards
- As soon as possible
What We Offer:
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...