Kortex developer, embedded software
As a Kortex™ developer, embedded software, you will actively participate in the design of embedded software on various robotic systems. You will be responsible for completing the design projects assigned to you by ensuring compliance with the requirements of the specifications.
- Participate in the development of real-time systems;
- Develop embedded software (firmware);
- Write and maintain software architecture documents;
- Write and maintain software requirements;
- Maintain requirements traceability (product, system, software, test)
- Write, execute and validate unit tests;
- Validate and test the developed code on different targets;
- Perform code reviews;
- Provide guidelines and support to the Verification & Validation team;
- Follow and enforce the Kortex development process.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, software or equivalent;
- Minimum five years of relevant experience;
- Relevant experience in C and C++ programming;
- Embedded software development experience under Linux;
- Experience in automated testing strategy;
- Autonomy, proactivity, and team player;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Experience with low-level software development (Board Support Package);
- Performance and optimization oriented in software development;
- Experience with ARM and other microcontrollers;
- Knowledge of control loops;
- Experience with static code analysis;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Meticulous personality;
- Experience in the medical field;
- Experience with Git and the Atlassian suite;
- Experience with ISO 13485;
- Experience with IEC 62304.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.