Junior electrical designer
As an electrical designer, you will actively participate in the electrical design of robotic products, their 'sustaining' and improvement (cost, quality, functionality, performance), of products marketed for the industrial and professional robotics markets. You will be responsible for completing assigned design projects, ensuring compliance with specifications.
- Design, organize, plan and execute tasks related to the improvement of electronic systems and circuits, both analog and digital, of existing products, according to established standards and specifications, in order to reduce costs and improve reliability and robustness;
- You will develop various electronic circuits (processor, microcontrollers, power supply boards, various communication buses (SPI, USB, Ethernet, Ethercat), memory (RAM, FLASH), motor control, sensors (current, temperature, torque, etc.)), in collaboration with the software, mechanical, production engineering and procurement groups;
- Develop and maintain documentation related to electronic systems (specifications, schematics, design documents, characterization plan, BOM, etc.);
- Carry out characterization/validation activities of hardware components;
- Work closely with manufacturing engineers to ensure that designs are easy to assemble (DFM) and test (DFT);
- Test and validate electromechanical systems;
- Analysis and investigation of production defects and customer returns;
- Support inspection of electronic parts received from suppliers (PCBAs, cables) and production testing.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Minimum two to five years of experience in a company;
- Good experience in electronic design;
- Knowledge of DFT and DFM rules;
- Experience in electromagnetic compatibility (EMI/EMC);
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (teamwork), leadership, autonomy, and proactivity.
- Experience in robotics and/or industrial field;
- Knowledge of ISO 10218, TS15066, UL1740 standards;
- Knowledge of PADS / Altium software;
- Knowledge of thermal integration/analysis;
- Experience with microcontrollers;
- Experience with C, C++, Python programming;
- OIQ member.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...