Industrial product manager
As an industrial product manager, you will be responsible for targeting the specific needs of Kinova's markets in order to develop robotic products adapted to ensure commercial success. You will have the mandate to facilitate the transfer between customer needs and software development requirements. You will work in conjunction with the sales/marketing and engineering teams as well as our partners and potential customers to deliver solutions that meet the needs of the market.
- Assume the role of "Product Owner" in an agile development environment;
- Translate customer and market needs into clear product requirements for engineering teams;
- Capture customer feedback and lead initiatives to improve customer satisfaction;
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog for all development activities;
- Represent the product team in inter-departmental coordination for development, new requirement management, and problem resolution;
- Coordinate the development of technical publications and support the development of product marketing materials
- Coordinate with field application engineers and partners to update product training materials;
- Manage expectations for results, deliverables, and requirements;
- Participate in the definition of the technology roadmap;
- Support and feed the product strategic plan.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum five years of relevant experience;
- Strong aptitude in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI);
- Good command and experience in robotics and software programming;
- Experience in managing a technical and complex product;
- Have a customer-oriented approach;
- Fast learner, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion;
- Experience in the industrial industry (an asset);
- Organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple functions and responsibilities and to work with multiple teams simultaneously;
- This position may require the candidate to travel to customer sites or other locations in North America and Europe;
- Good communication skills (in French and English, oral and written).
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.