Full-stack web developer, manufacturing 4.0 applications (possibility of remote work)
As a full-stack web developer within the Industrialization team, you will actively participate in the development, integration, and maintenance of our cloud-based manufacturing application used as a manufacturing execution system (MES).
- Participate in all stages of development;
- Elaboration/documentation of requirements;
- Architecture/front-end, back-end and database design;
- Coding/integration and code review;
- Testing and validation;
- Conceptualize and implement an efficient, adaptive, and testable user interface for mobile and PC platforms;
- Develop various tests (unit, system, functional) related to development;
- Interact with the integration and production teams to ensure a successful deployment.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Experience in infrastructure definition/implementation and web application architecture;
- Minimum five years of experience in web development;
- Experience with various web browsers, including Chrome and Electron;
- Experience with web server technology, such as Node.js;
- Knowledge of database design (MariaDB, MySQL);
- Experience with continuous integration (DevOps) frameworks;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written).
- Experience with MES or ERP;
- Experience with microservices, docker services, and cloud deployment;
- Demonstrated experience in solving software performance issues;
- Experience working in an agile team environment;
- Experience with development tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.