Field application engineer
As a field application engineer, you will support the sales team on complex technical aspects of the products, create solutions integrating Kinova's products to meet customers' needs, as well as provide expert technical support to the marketing and service teams.
- Act as a technical product expert to the sales process in technical discussions, presentations, and demonstrations;
- Support the marketing team as a technical product expert in the writing of case studies and other technical promotional materials;
- Provide customers with solutions for the implementation of Kinova solutions;
- Provide installation, configuration, and commissioning services as needed (internationally);
- Develop and deliver training plans required for product implementation and operation;
- Support technical writers in the development of content for customer documentation;
- Coordinate proof of concept projects with engineering and production support
- Support, as a technical product expert, the after-sales service team in the resolution of complex cases;
- Identify quality issues, failure trends and recommend product improvements;
- Provide technical application support.
- University degree in engineering (software, electrical, robotics, mechanical, or another relevant field);
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar field in the industrial sector;
- Excellent applied engineering skills (student projects, competitions, applied industrial projects, etc.);
- In-depth knowledge of robotics theories and applications including sensing and control;
- Excellent interpersonal (teamwork), leadership, self-direction, and communication skills;
- Ability to create and maintain lasting relationships with customers and representatives
- Ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms to non-experts;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Knowledge of industrial robotics standards: UL1740, ISO10218, TS15066.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...