Embedded software (firmware) developer
As an embedded software (firmware) developer, you will actively participate in the design of embedded software on various robotic systems. You will be responsible for completing the design projects assigned to you by ensuring compliance with the requirements of the specifications.
- Development of real-time systems;
- Embedded software development;
- Development of control algorithms;
- Development in a multi-platform environment;
- Validation and testing of various embedded systems.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, software or equivalent;
- Minimum two years of relevant experience;
- Relevant experience in C and C++ programming;
- Embedded software development experience under Linux;
- Experience in automated testing strategy;
- Autonomy, proactivity, and team player;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Experience with low-level software development (Board Support Package);
- Performance and optimization oriented in software development;
- Experience with ARM and other microcontrollers;
- Knowledge of control loops;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Meticulous personality;
- Experience in the medical field;
- Knowledge of Git and the Atlassian suite.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meets universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.