Embedded Software Developer (Firmware)
As an embedded software developer (firmware), you will actively participate in the design of embedded software on various robotic systems. You will be responsible for completing the design projects assigned to you, ensuring that the requirements of the specifications are met.
- Development of real-time systems;
- Development of embedded software;
- Development of control algorithms;
- Development in a multi-platform environment;
- Validation and testing of the various integrated systems.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, software or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Relevant experience in C and C++ programming;
- Experience in embedded software development in Linux;
- Experience in automated testing strategy;
- Autonomy, proactivity, and team player;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Experience with low-level software development (Board Support Package);
- Be performance and optimization oriented in software development;
- ARM and other microcontroller experience;
- Knowledge of control loops;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Meticulous personality;
- Experience in the medical field;
- Knowledge of Git and the Atlassian suite.
- As soon as possible
What We Offer:
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...