Electrical engineer, medical products
You will be called upon to design high-precision medical robots used by specialized surgeons. As an electrical designer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team whose primary mission is to design hardware components (controller, actuator, vision module, robotic hands, etc.) used in the construction of our robotic solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Minimum five years of experience in a company;
- Good experience in electronic design;
- Knowledge of DFT and DFM rules;
- Experience in electromagnetic compatibility (EMI/EMC);
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (teamwork), leadership, autonomy, and proactivity.
- Background in product certification (CE, CB scheme, FDA, etc.);
- Interest in understanding and applying design standards for medical robots;
- Member of OIQ;
- Experience in the medical field and knowledge of standards, IEC 60601, ISO 13485, IPC-610, etc.) IEC 80601-2-77:2019;
- Knowledge of PADS/Altium software;
- Knowledge of thermal integration/analysis;
- Experience with microcontrollers;
- Experience with C, C++, and Python programming.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...