Kinovian life awaits you
When you’re welcomed onto our team, consider it the beginning of a rewarding career in an unquestionably dynamic work environment. Here, you’re among passionate people who aren’t just incredibly skilled at what they do, but excited to wake up every day and do it. We’re curious, we’re eager to learn, we’re dedicated to our craft. The real sense of fulfillment you get knowing that your passion is helping to improve the human condition is palpable.
Your skills and expertise, your opinions and ideas, your enthusiasm and effort — all of these things help you create a perfect storm of opportunities to succeed today and grow down the road. Part of creating such a stimulating workplace is presenting everyone with new challenges as often as possible, and there are plenty of those to go around. Safe to say, it’s never boring here.
Working for a robotics company is pretty cool
We also ensure to take full care of our colleagues on a day-to-day basis. Simple things like providing breakfast each day to ensure a healthy start, starting a running club and giving you flexible scheduling options — just to scratch the surface — help us function better as human beings.
Working for a robotics company is a pretty cool factoid to be able to tell people about yourself, but unless you live it, you’ll never fully appreciate just how amazing it is to be a Kinovian. Join us.
Director of Operations
Under the supervision of the COO, the Director of Operations will be responsible for the planning, organization, optimization and management of production, logistics and supply chain operations.
In collaboration with the managers of the other divisions, as well as his work team, he will be responsible for:
- Plan, prioritize and execute operations based on business needs, expected timelines, agreed quality and profitability;
- Lead and mentor employees under his / her supervision, demonstrating leadership that promotes innovation;
- Develop strategies for the growth of departments under its responsibility, including the establishment and use of performance indicators;
- Be an inspiring leader and involved in action and problem solving with his different teams;
- Supervise the implementation of processes, procedures and policies related to production;
- Participate in the evaluation and optimization of production systems in order to make them more efficient (Automation, LEAN, 5S, Optimization of production flows, implementation and improvement of technological tools, etc.);
- Maintain the sound management of production teams by ensuring the daily and weekly review of key performance indicators related to production, supply chain and logistics;
- In collaboration with the quality team, participate in the continuous improvement process and implementation of "Lean" operating systems.
Supply Chain and Logistics:
- Ensure the proper functioning of all aspects of the supply chain, including production and plant planning, inventory and new product launches;
- Optimal management of the inventory. Proud representative and supporter of "Just In Time";
- Set up and follow proactive negotiation strategies with suppliers. Support the team in achieving cost reduction goals;
- Visit local and international suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related field in robotics;
- Six to nine years' experience as operations manager in an engineering, electronics and/or high-tech company;
- Experience in managing staff and / or a multidisciplinary project team;
- Good communication (essential bilingualism) and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Soon as possible