Kinovian life awaits you
When you’re welcomed onto our team, consider it the beginning of a rewarding career in an unquestionably dynamic work environment. Here, you’re among passionate people who aren’t just incredibly skilled at what they do, but excited to wake up every day and do it. We’re curious, we’re eager to learn, we’re dedicated to our craft. The real sense of fulfillment you get knowing that your passion is helping to improve the human condition is palpable.
Your skills and expertise, your opinions and ideas, your enthusiasm and effort — all of these things help you create a perfect storm of opportunities to succeed today and grow down the road. Part of creating such a stimulating workplace is presenting everyone with new challenges as often as possible, and there are plenty of those to go around. Safe to say, it’s never boring here.
Working for a robotics company is pretty cool
We also ensure to take full care of our colleagues on a day-to-day basis. Simple things like providing breakfast each day to ensure a healthy start, starting a running club and giving you flexible scheduling options — just to scratch the surface — help us function better as human beings.
Working for a robotics company is a pretty cool factoid to be able to tell people about yourself, but unless you live it, you’ll never fully appreciate just how amazing it is to be a Kinovian. Join us.
Corporate financial analyst
Reporting to both the Finance Director and Controller, the Financial Analyst is a member of the Finance department team supporting the Financial reporting and analysis function. The role includes participating in the development of:
- strategic investment opportunity assessment tools
- capital raising material as well as
- traditional financial reporting templates adapted to the Company operating landscape
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate in the completion of monthly and quarterly performance report
- Financial modeling for capital raising and opportunity assessment review
- Project profitability / feasibility analysis
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Basic understanding of intercompany transaction
- Project profitability / feasibility analysis competencies
- Previous experience in developing financial analysis templates
- Other skills required: bilingual in French and English
- Key Competences Required for this position:
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to monitors and checks work to meet quality standards
- Entrepreneurial and Proactive mind
- Proficient on Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- January 2019