Computer support technician - level 1-2
As a computer support technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of a complete computer system. You will participate in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of our various computer equipment and software. You will also be responsible for providing technical support to users in terms of hardware and software.
- Answer service calls and provide 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting;
- Prioritize and respond to telephone, ticket, and email support requests from users with hardware, software, network, and other computer technology issues, as well as all telecommunications related issues;
- Operation and maintenance of telephone switches;
- Operation and maintenance of the voice mail system;
- Installation and support for PCs (Windows and Linux), printers, and terminals;
- Document your work ;
- Identify problems;
- Find solutions or escalate the incident.
You will respond to calls regarding:
- User access;
- Software support and tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Reader, Internet Explorer, Chrome, remote working solutions, troubleshooting loss of service, mobile device troubleshooting, and IP telephony.
- DEP/DEC/AEC in computer science or equivalent;
- One to three years experience as a computer support technician, level 1-2;
- Experience with cloud computing;
- Mastery of the Office Suite, Google;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership, autonomy, and proactivity;
- Reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Available to work occasionally outside of regular business hours.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...