Assembler (day shift)
As an assembler, you will actively participate in the manufacturing of robotic products. You will be responsible for assembling and preparing the orders assigned to you while ensuring compliance with quality requirements.
- Mount mechanical systems inside a robotic arm;
- Mount rotary actuators;
- Work with assembly jigs and fixtures.
- High school diploma or related experience;
- Minimum two years experience as an assembler of electronic and mechanical components or related experience;
- Good manual dexterity;
- Ability to read blueprints and work instructions;
- Attention to detail, autonomous and proactive;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Experience in micro-welding and IPC training;
- Experience in the field of robotics;
- Journeyman assembly of electronic components.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all time;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...