After-sales service technician
As a service technician, you will be responsible for the support of Kinova's products. You will be responsible for repairs and follow-up on support requests to ensure that our products are 100 % functional and that their performance meets our customers' expectations.
- Carry out repairs on products offered by Kinova;
- Analysis of electronic defects;
- Soldering and repair of electronic components;
- Mechanical repair;
- Take charge of customer returns concerning robotic products and ensure the complete follow-up of the internal process put in place;
- Perform the required tests to reproduce the problems reported by the customer, complete the analysis to determine the defective components, and perform the necessary maintenance, repairs, and upgrades;
- Perform the necessary tests and calibrations to ensure the conformity of our robotic products to their original specifications and ensure complete alignment with the production engineering group;
- Carry out, as needed, installations and initial training for users of robotic arms and all other assistive technologies;
- Participate in periodic follow-ups with customers;
- Complete the required internal documentation in order to respect the ISO-13485 standards;
- Contribute to the implementation of internal processes and their support.
- College diploma (DEC) in electronics or relevant experience;
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience;
- Experience or interest in after-sales service;
- Interest in new technologies;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Sense of priority and urgency;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Availability to respond to emergency calls between 6:00 pm and 7:00 am (incentive compensation).
- Programming skills
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.