As an accounting technician, responsible for managing the organization's cash, accounts payable, and receivable. Participates in month-end and fiscal year processes.
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations;
- Reconcile and verify invoices with purchase orders and receipts;
- Perform data entry (payable and receivable) in the ERP system;
- Collect from customers;
- Prepare payments by check and/or electronic transfer;
- Perform various accounting entries;
- Participate in the preparation of month-end and fiscal year files (balance sheet and income statement);
- Prepare various management reports, reconciliations, and analyses for internal and external purposes;
- Tax returns (GST, QST);
- Occasional support for payroll and reconciliation of payroll-related items.
- DEC in accounting or finance;
- Minimum three years relevant experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Good problem-solving skills and having a developed sense of organization;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledge of the Office suite and ERP systems (Vlookup and pivot tables: an asset).
- Knowledge in payroll;
- Ability to perform accounting for multiple entities (business combinations).
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.