Vice President of Engineering, Industrial Programs
Reporting to the chief engineering officer, the vice president of engineering, industrial programs, leads and plans the work of the engineering team under his leadership. He occupies a strategic role by his ability to build the expertise of his teams according to Kinova's vision and roadmap.
- Plan and manage all program activities including deliverables and milestones, budget, schedule, and resources;
- Develop strategies to successfully deliver the roadmap while maximizing resource allocation and utilization;
- Support and feed the strategic plan for the program and project portfolio;
- Participate in the development of the quality system and ensure compliance of activities;
- Participate in internal bidding and non-bidding decisions based on project procurement processes;
- Support the presentation of proposals to clients;
- Produce progress reports (highlights, budgets, and updated schedules);
- Grow the team under his/her leadership while attracting and retaining talent;
- Anticipate and document risks, impacts, and issues as projects evolve, and propose solutions to mitigate risks and address issues;
- Proactively manage expectations for results, deliverables, and requirements to achieve consistent results.
- University degree in engineering and/or graduate degree in management and engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering or project management, including team management in a product development cycle (hardware);
- Must have a builder's mindset and ability to manage high technology product engineering teams (40+ people);
- Have participated in the development of new products in automation and robotics;
- Comfortable working in an innovative and constantly changing environment;
- Excellent communicator, results-oriented, and performance visibility;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.