As a test developer, you will actively participate in the development of test benches to validate the functionality of various robotic systems. You will have to ensure, in cooperation with the engineering team, to support and apply the validation tools for the different Kinova products. You will also have to work in cooperation with the production team so that they have the necessary tools to develop the different robotic components during production.
- Develop the procedures and methods implemented by engineering;
- Establish test and development plans;
- Manage product certification and interactions with external labs;
- Technical support for the development of various test benches for the engineering and production team;
- Validation of the specifications of the developed products;
- Support the research and development team in the characterization of the different modules developed;
- Support the production team in their continuous improvement work;
- Testing and validation of mechanical/electromechanical systems;
- Tooling development.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, computer, software, mechanical, or biomedical engineering;
- Minimum two years experience in test development;
- Autonomy, proactivity, and team player;
- Ability to prioritize work;
- Fluency in French (oral and written) and written English.
- Relevant experience in Python, MATLAB, C, C++ programming;
- Relevant experience in data analysis (Minitab, Python, MATLAB, or other relevant software/languages);
- Experience with Solidworks or other CAD softwares.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...