Assembler (day shift, three positions available)
As an assembler (day shift), you will actively participate in the manufacturing of robotic products. You will be responsible for assembling and preparing the orders assigned to you while ensuring compliance with quality requirements.
- Mount mechanical systems inside a robotic arm;
- Mount rotary actuators;
- Work with assembly jigs and fixtures.
- High school diploma or related experience;
- Good manual dexterity;
- Ability to read blueprints and work instructions;
- Attention to detail, autonomous and proactive;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Experience in micro-welding and IPC training;
- Experience as an assembler of electronic and mechanical components or related experience.
- As soon as possible
What we offer
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruits at all times;
- Devoted and formidable work team;
- Cutting edge technology work environment;
- Company culture focused on the active development of each individual;
- Personal days offs, in addition to vacation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group insurance;
- Free parking;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Regular social and sports activities;
- And even more! But you'll want to meet us to know further...
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Dominique Brunet at (514) 277-3777 ext. 6.